Saturday, June 22, 2013

Vague

It's a battle between security and opportunities.

~

It's always been the same for the longest time. I'm not complaining. I like it. I like the security it gives and the comfort knowing that I know the territory.

But then again, I've always been limited to just that.

I'm questioning now whether I should go and "see the world", or stay in this secure yet limited place.

~

Growth is important in any relationship.

You enter a company and seek opportunities there. More than the monetary returns, you also take in consideration what you can learn from them and how it'll help you grow as an individual.

~

I'd like to consider myself adventurous, sometimes deviant. But at the same time, I also like the security that usual, familiar things provide.

Confused now? Well I am too.

No comments:

Post a Comment