Monday, April 25, 2011

Strangers, Again


Strangers, Again  ~from Wongfu Productions (YouTube)

This video practically explains the stages that every relationship goes through.

I really love everything about this film: the story, the script, how it was very realistic. It shows by how many people responded to it and it got over 3million views in just 5 days.
This makes you really think about relationships and I believe people should watch it.

I personally loved every bit of this video, but my most fave lines are as follows:

 ‎"Being comfortable isn't necessarily bad. It's when we could truly be ourselves. But it depends on what you do with that comfort. Some use it positively, continuing to work at their relationship and grow together, but others allow it to create distance." ~

 ‎"I think that if life separates us and we end up in totally different places, we'll always remember when our paths aligned for this period of time. And I'll be thankful for that. And hope that wherever you are, you'll be thankful too. And I think that's the best we can wish for." ~

Regarding the first statement I posted, it's like after a couple has become comfortable with each other, after they've been accustomed to each other, it's like the relationship gets boring. [watch more from the vid]

On the second statement, it hit right through me because I said something like this when my ex-boyfriend and I broke up.
You can't always land with the right person the first time, but I believe what's important is that, for a time in your life, you have been very happy and that certain person has been a part of your happiness. You'll look back and realize that the relationship you had wasn't a mistake but a part of what will become you. [on the vid: "Do you realize there are only two options for our future together? It's either we break up or get married."]

No comments:

Post a Comment